There is no obligation, and you will see your quote online rather than having to wait for an email or call.

Which service do you require?

Fixed Fee Conveyancing
No-Completion protection*
Excellent Trustpilot rating
CQS accredited solicitors
Customer Helpline Mon-Sun


  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.

  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.

  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained





Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Brinsworth Q & A's

When should I book a removals firm?

It’s very tempting to get wrapped in the excitement of moving home and wanting to get everything sorted out and in the diary. But, if you book a removals firm too early, prior to the exchange of contracts (when the date and time of completion is legally set), you risk the possibility that the date might change, thereby having to pay a fee to the removals firm to change the plans.

There is nothing stopping you in contacting a selection of firms to get a quote for removal and to negotiate the possibility of pencilling a date in but ensure you obtain agreement that this is subject to change and confirmation.

What kind of local searches into the risk and history of local flooding in the South Yorkshire region will my Brinsworth conveyancing solicitor do for a Victorian property I am wanting to purchase?

The conveyancing solicitor makes an application for formal property environmental searches that incorporate Brinsworth flood risk area data information. Also as an additional measure the Brinsworth solicitor might advise a more detailed flood search. At the time of writing (29-Nov-10) there were no warnings around the River Rother at Catcliffe at the Catcliffe including Catcliffe Primary School and Manor Farm House on Old School Lane, Meadow View Flats and the area bounded by Orgreave Road, Polar Way and Station Road. Includes Sheffield Lane and Blue Mans Way.

If I’m renting out rooms in my house, do I need to appoint a solicitor?

No, you don’t, because there is no legal imperative for you to do so. However, it’s not as straightforward as simply leasing out a room to a renter because there are certain provisions that must be met in order to protect you as the renter and the person renting the room.

This depends on the room and where it is in the property, state of the plumbing, insurance, and a number of other factors. You’ll also need to draw up a tenancy agreement to ensure demarcation and rights for both parties. While you won’t necessarily need a solicitor involved, it’s worth contacting a letting agency who will have the experience and knowledge to ensure you have everything in place. Be aware that any advice you seek from professionals may come with a fee, so it would be worth shopping around first.

We are using a lender in South Yorkshire, and need to know which Brinsworth lenders your lawyers are able to work with. Which panels are your solicitors members of?

We work with the majority of lenders serving Brinsworth purchasers. Local mortgage lenders and brokers include Mortgage Options, 25 Brinsworth Lane, Brinsworth, Rotherham, S60 5BS. The lawyer handling the work for your Brinsworth purchase or sale should be able to give more detail.

What can a Brinsworth property lawyer advise if the property we hope to buy is in a Rotherham local authority conservation area and turns out to have unlawful doors installed?

Rotherham council enquiries carried out by a property lawyer as part of the conveyancing should identify the existence of suitable council approval for any changes to the property.

My partner and I are buying in Brinsworth. How can we verify if the residence is in a conservation area?

These areas qualify areas recorded as being of architectural merit. Your conveyancing solicitor will advise further.