Get an Instant 
Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Transfer of Equity in Ruislip

A transfer of equity occurs when a property owner wishes to change the legal ownership of the property. Reasons include marriage, divorce and tax planning.

Homeward Legal's solicitors offer expert legal assistance with your transfer of equity.

Get an instant quote for a transfer of equity in Ruislip.

Remortgage Solicitors Ruislip

Homeward Legal's panel of solicitors carry out remortgage conveyancing for Ruislip clients every week.

We strive to complete your remortgage legal work quickly, so that you benefit from your new mortgage deal as soon as possible.

Get an online Ruislip solicitor remortgage quote to begin.

Contact us

or call us: 0800 038 6699

The Conveyancing
Process Explained

Read More

Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing in Ruislip Q & A's

Profile photo of Lorraine Imhoff


Ask Lorraine a question

Updated: 14/01/17

Ruislip travel information:

Northolt Park station is around 3 miles from Ruislip and the nearest airport to Ruislip is Northolt Jet Centre Airport. Heathrow Terminals 1 2 3 Airport is 8 miles, Luton Airport is 21 mile s, London City Airport is 21 mile s, London Heliport Airport is 13 miles, Heathrow Terminal 5 Airport is 8 miles, Heathrow Terminal 4 Airport is 9 miles, Elstree Airport is 7 miles, White Waltham Airport is 16 miles and Booker Airport is 17 miles away.

Northwood & Pinner is the nearest hospital to Ruislip.


Are additional fees applied? I am trying to find a low cost conveyancing quote in Ruislip.


Many solicitors claim to offer so-called 'the cheapest conveyancing quotes', however extra fees are often hiding in the small print. This small print is often not read by home owners in a hurry. Any extra costs ought to be fair and be applicable if your conveyancer must complete work beyond standard conveyancing for you, which could not be anticipated at the start of the process. Based on the property you intend to buy, our online quote calculator will generate an accurate statement of conveyancing fees.


We have to get fast solicitors in Ruislip - is that Homeward Legal?


Too many property law firms are far too slow which can add huge amounts of anguish to the home selling process. Having implemented leading edge productivity systems . We always also assign customers a SRA property lawyer who will communicate with the whole home buyer and seller chain like councils , for a fast completion.


Please address how to get out of paying SDLT?


Stamp duty must be paid on residential property priced at over one hundred and twenty-five thousand pounds. Homeward Legal firmly advise against any stamp duty mitigation scheme. These schemes are costly and , if the scheme fails, you may be charged a penalty of up to 100% of the stamp duty amount owed. There have been a range of official schemes, however, such as relief for buyers in 'disadvantaged areas'. A conveyancing solicitor should confirm whether you are eligible.


Is a deed of assignment a fee or a disbursement?

A good quote will itemise fees and disbursements, clearly stating which is which. This charge, for example, is a fee not a disbursement, and should be included in a quote for your conveyancing. Any associated disbursement costs will, however, be passed on..


Does your solicitors company get involved in the legal conveyancing of auction properties in Ruislip?


Homeward Legal is able to work with sellers at auction. Traditionally hard to value auction lots such as property that cannot be insured, are sold in property auctions which tend to need greater investigation. Lawyers therefore recommend that auction buyers appoint an auction experienced lawyer well in advance of the auction day so there is time for a review of the sellers pack.

Thereafter, following the day of bidding, a lawyer is able to concentrate on carry out the legal work in less than 28 days, a requirement of standard auction conditions.


Will your Ruislip property solicitor conduct any property conveyancing searches on the London Sixties mid terrace property I am intending to purchase?


If getting a mortgage the building society of bank insist that at least the following Local Authority (personal or official), Drainage and Water Search and Environment Search and occasionally area-specific searches, which may include a Official Search of whole with priority.


How long does the legal work to sell a property usually take, in your opinion? We are selling in Ruislip.


The time needed to buy or sell a house will vary, affected by a number of legal considerations. For most firms in England and Wales, the average is between 8 to 12 weeks, whereas Homeward Legal work for a deadline of six weeks.


We are on a short deadline and would like guarantee fast conveyancing, what should we do?


Many buyers will, correctly, argue that finding a proactive, diligent lawyer is crucial to a faster move. There are a number of things you can do. These include:

  • calling or emailing the lawyer, and chase them if you suspect any delays
  • responding to all correspondence via the fastest means
  • if you intend to get a house survey, doing so as early as you can