There is no obligation, and you will see your quote online rather than having to wait for an email or call.

Which service do you require?

Fixed Fee Conveyancing
No-Completion protection*
Excellent Trustpilot rating
CQS accredited solicitors
Customer Helpline Mon-Sun


  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.

  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.

  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained





Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Willenhall Q & A's

We are buying on a recently-developed ex-industrial use land. Is the top-soil possibly contaminated by waste minerals like rubidium (Rb)?

Effort is made throughout the local area to remediate topsoil contamination. Land may also be contaminated by other sources, including acidic compounds.

We are intending to purchase a chapel in East Bridgford. Should we get a chancel search?

Whether you are buying a house in Willenhall or elsewhere in the county, the conveyancer may suggest that a chancel search be ordered. In older areas of Willenhall, chancel repair has the potential to be charged on current owners of a house where parish councils may have not done so in the past.

Is a postage, photocopying and phone calls fee a fee or disbursement?

It may be unclear whether a quoted cost is a fee or a disbursement. This cost is a fee not a disbursement. It should be included in your quote.

What is gazumping?

The practice of choosing to reject the first offer post-acceptance when a better offer is made by a second buyer is called gazumping. The danger of gazumping is present in any transaction. The first step in reducing the chance that gazumping will effect you is to instruct a law firm early.

Who do I give the appliance warranties to if they are being left at the property I’m selling?

If you are leaving what is generally termed ‘white goods’ at the property you are selling, which are still in warranty, the documentation should be given to your solicitor so that any warranties can be given to the buyer’s solicitor as part of the contract.

Note that, should you be leaving any electrical (or other) items at the property, this should be made clear on the Fixtures and Fittings Form (TA10) and agreed as early as possible between you and the buyers, particularly if you want financial recompense in so doing.

What are Willenhall property searches?

Conveyancing searches are standard enquiries ordered by the purchaser's property solicitor, such as a drainage search, and cover solely facets affecting the legal title.