Get an Instant 
Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Transfer of Equity in Aberdaron

A transfer of equity occurs when a property owner wishes to change the legal ownership of the property. Reasons include marriage, divorce and tax planning.

Homeward Legal's solicitors offer expert legal assistance with your transfer of equity.

Get an instant quote for a transfer of equity in Aberdaron.

Remortgage Solicitors Aberdaron

Homeward Legal's panel of solicitors carry out remortgage conveyancing for Aberdaron clients every week.

We strive to complete your remortgage legal work quickly, so that you benefit from your new mortgage deal as soon as possible.

Get an online Aberdaron solicitor remortgage quote to begin.

Prefer to Call?

or call us: 0800 038 6699

The Conveyancing
Process Explained

Read More

Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing in Aberdaron Q & A's

Profile photo of Clarisa McMahon


Ask Clarisa a question

Updated: 21/01/17

Intending to moving to Aberdaron? Pertinent nearby public service facts -

Aberdaron's nearest train station is Pwllheli. The nearest airport to Aberdaron is Caernarfon Airport Airport.

Bryn Beryl Pwllheli is a nearby hospital to Aberdaron.


I need to find fixed rate Aberdaron conveyancing. What do I need to check for?


Several solicitors purport to offer cheap conveyancing quotes. However additional charges will be included in small print. The Homeward Legal quote calculator will confirm the solicitors' fees, based on the property you are buying.


How many weeks does it take the property solicitor to exchange the legal process for a maisonette in a new build property?


Completion can take anywhere from one month to three months dependent on any number of things e.g. the speed of the sellers lawyer, or the completeness of the management information. Our highly conveyancing solicitors are very results-focused work towards you moving home as quickly as realistically possible.


Is contaminated land a concern for residential properties in Aberdaron?


A wide range of contaminants caused by natural causes may affect residential property in Aberdaron, and an environmental search will confirm that a particular property may be impacted by contaminants in the region such as petroleum and fuel sites and nearby waste management facilities.


How much does my searches cost?

The cost of conveyancing searches varies substantially. These searches are paid to a third party.


Should we choose a solicitors firm referred by our agent?


Agent referrals are a common practice path for purchasers to get a solicitor, however, such referrals should be compared against alternatives, such as local solicitors, or firms found online, as an agent may decide to recommend the solicitor willing to pay the highest referral fee, not the most appropriate choice.


What authority looks after for safeguarding the condition of repair of conservation areas in Aberdaron?


Local conservation areas are set up by the local Gwynedd planning authority, who administer the state of the area including things like modern telephone boxes, the addition of stone cladding and what can be developed. English Heritage, a government body, have produced a list of the state of repair of conservation areas.


What is the council tax on a residential semi-detached property in Aberdaron?


Usually the report on title should give the Gwynedd council tax band.

Council tax rates for properties in Aberdaron are set out on the Gwynedd council site. At the time of authoring on 18/09/2012 rates for all bands are:

  • Band A - £851.69
  • Band B - £993.64
  • Band C - £1,135.59
  • Band D - £1,277.54
  • Band E - £1,561.44
  • Band F - £1,845.34
  • Band G - £2,129.23
  • Band H - £2,555.08


As a result of the serious river flooding in Wales we are questioning whether property conveyancing searches might not be sufficient?


A good conveyancing solicitor in Aberdaron should include in depth property conveyancing searches if the initial conveyancing searches flag up a significant risk Aberdaron area flood risk

Why not also get in touch with a neighbour or local resident for additional confidence.