Get an Instant 
Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Transfer of Equity in Aigburth

A transfer of equity occurs when a property owner wishes to change the legal ownership of the property. Reasons include marriage, divorce and tax planning.

Homeward Legal's solicitors offer expert legal assistance with your transfer of equity.

Get an instant quote for a transfer of equity in Aigburth.

Remortgage Solicitors Aigburth

Homeward Legal's panel of solicitors carry out remortgage conveyancing for Aigburth clients every week.

We strive to complete your remortgage legal work quickly, so that you benefit from your new mortgage deal as soon as possible.

Get an online Aigburth solicitor remortgage quote to begin.

Or call on

or call us: 0800 038 6699

The Conveyancing
Process Explained

Read More

Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing in Aigburth Q & A's

Profile photo of Lorraine Imhoff


Ask Lorraine a question

Updated: 02/12/16

Aigburth attractions and landmarks

Toxteth St James Churches Conservation Trust and Liverpool The Bluecoat Gallery Art Gallery are easily accessible from Aigburth.

Aigburth train station is almost a mile from Aigburth. The closest airport to Aigburth is Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Howarden Airport is 14 miles and Eccles Airport is 24 miles away.

Motorists are well served with Aigburth being well placed with excellent motorway access very close at less than 3 miles of the M62.

The closest hospital for Aigburth is Stapley Liverpool.


I need to find the cheapest conveyancing solicitors. How do I get a quote?


Several firms purport to offer 'the cheapest conveyancing'. Often additional charges are often hiding in the small print. Excited home owners, eager to get underway, often ignore this small print when they instruct. Costs should be fair and reasonable. The Homeward Legal quote calculator will confirm the solicitors' fees, based on the property you are buying.


Is an online ID fee a fee or a disbursement?


Unfortunately, some firms attempt to pass off extra costs as necessary disbursements. It may not be obvious whether a cost is a fee or not, and if it should be included. This cost is a fee not a disbursement. It should be included in your quote.


Please give reasons why conveyancing legal work takes so long?


The legal work required to buy or sell a house or flat can be obstructed even in ideal circumstances. The delays may be out of the solicitors' control, Homeward Legal, however, work hard to diminish the effect of these delays by, for example, ordering searches as early as possible. Delays may include the time taken to return management information.


I plan to buy a home in the parish of Ardwick. Should we order a chancel search?


Your Aigburth conveyancing solicitor could advise a chancel search. In Aigburth's much older areas, chancel repair dues can be collected on the current owners of a home where Parochial Church Councils (PCCs) have not imposed the same liability on the last owners, so indemnity insurance may be advisable even if liability is unlikely.


Property environmental searches are compiled from past data and given recent events such as the serious flooding in Sept 2012 in North West England are they comfort enough to advise us sufficient information about the Aigburth flood risk area?


Environmental searches handled by your Aigburth lawyer will also include the more detailed flood search if required.

If you are still concerned try to get in touch with a close neighbour.


What sort of additional enquiries about the risk of local flooding in Merseyside will the Aigburth conveyancing solicitor scrutinise for a Regency house we are going to buy?


A residential property conveyancing solicitor conducts official property environmental searches that should include Aigburth historical flood risk information.


For a lender, we have chosen Alliance and Leicester, what will I need to be aware of?


Traditionally, solicitors could carry out mortgage-related work for most lenders. Buyers should consider that some lenders have limited the firms who can act for them, which may result in increased legal costs for house purchasers. We can act for many lenders.


What does 'gazumping' really mean?


Gazumping describes when a property seller accepts the first buyer's offer and later refuses it. Instead, they then go for a better offer. Though being gazumped is uncommon when property prices are falling, there is still a danger. Consider instructing a law firm as early as possible to reduce the chance of your offer being gazumped.