Trusted by 100s of clients for their conveyancing in Cambridge, our accredited conveyancing solicitors have the expertise and experience to make the process as quickly and efficient as possible.

If you’re buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity from a property or land in Cambridge, we are here to help you 6 days a week.

One Fixed Price Fee
Fixed Legal Fee* quotes with no hidden costs

Our conveyancing solicitors in Cambridge will carry out all the legal work you need for a fixed fee.

No Completion Protection
No Completion No Fee protection as standard

You won’t be charged any solicitors’ fees if for any reason your transaction falls through.

Simple & Straightforward
Local SRA-regulated solicitors

Our nationwide panel of premium property lawyers can take care of your local conveyancing needs in Cambridge.

Property solicitors in Cambridge

Homeward Legal provides superior service by collaborating with conveyancing solicitors in Cambridge who possess extensive knowledge of local properties. They stand ready to provide you with all the information and advice you may need.

Let our skilled conveyancing solicitors in Cambridge handle all the legal intricacies for you, allowing you to focus on the excitement of your property journey. Whether you're buying a historic townhouse in the city centre, selling a contemporary apartment near the university, or remortgaging a property in the suburbs, we've got you covered.

Our efficient online conveyancing platform ensures a seamless and hassle-free experience, providing services locations to clients across England and Wales.

Working with conveyancing solicitors in Cambridge

Are you considering a property transaction in Cambridge? Whether it's the vibrant city centre or the serene countryside, Homeward Legal is your reliable partner throughout the process. Our team of conveyancing solicitors specialises in navigating Cambridge's diverse neighbourhoods, providing tailored guidance every step of the way.

Rest assured, we exclusively work with experienced conveyancing solicitors in Cambridge who are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.

Commonly asked questions:

Yes, leasehold properties in Cambridge may have additional legal complexities compared to freehold properties. Our solicitors are well-versed in leasehold transactions and can guide you through the process, including lease terms, ground rent, and service charges

Certain areas in Cambridge may be prone to flooding or other environmental risks. Our solicitors conduct thorough property searches to identify any potential risks, ensuring you are fully informed before proceeding with the transaction.

Buying a property in Cambridge may involve considerations related to planning permissions for renovations or extensions, as well as adherence to building regulations. Our solicitors conduct thorough checks to ensure compliance with local regulations.

Listed buildings and properties in conservation areas require special consideration due to their historical and architectural significance. Our solicitors have experience navigating the unique challenges associated with such properties in Cambridge, including obtaining necessary permissions and adhering to preservation guidelines.

Explore Cambridge conveyancing costs with Homeward Legal. Our transparent pricing, including solicitors' fees and disbursements, comes with a fixed legal fee guarantee and a 'No Completion, No Fee' assurance. 

Whether buying or selling, ensure a cost-effective and risk-free conveyancing experience in Cambridge. Contact us for a detailed breakdown and trust Homeward Legal for transparent, reliable, and hassle-free property transaction services.

To get in touch with our conveyancing solicitors in Cambridge, please feel free to call now on . We're open late Monday to Friday and from 10am until 4pm every Saturday.

You can also check out our conveyancing glossary to get a better view of how conveyancing works and find out even more about us

Have a look at our reviews and join thousands of happy customers across England and Wales in having their conveyancing services provided by us at Homeward Legal.

Conveyancing Services across England and Wales

We work with a panel of conveyancing solicitors across England and Wales, so the conveyancing solicitors near you will have local knowledge.

Check our service locations to find conveyancing solicitors in your area.

No Completion No Fee is our promise that in the unfortunate event that your property transaction falls-through you will not be liable for any of the conveyancer’s fixed legal fees for the work completed.

To secure this benefit a fee, already included in your quote, is taken upon on deciding to go ahead with your transaction.

Should your transaction fall through, for whatever reason, we can hold this amount on account for your next transaction or provide a refund.

Your Fixed Legal Fee** quote from Homeward Legal ensures that you pay no more than we have quoted you for and is based on the information you’ve provided to us being true and accurate.

There are specific circumstances on a minority of transactions that may require additional charges that could not be foreseen at the outset.

A list of those charges and explanations can be found here with details of the potential cost. These will only be charged following discussion with your conveyancer with a clear explanation of what they are for.