COVID-19: Find out more on how we can support your conveyancing journey

Cricklewood Conveyancing Solicitor Quote

Fixed Cost Cricklewood Conveyancing Quote

  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.
  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.
  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.
Fixed Fee Conveyancing

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained






Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Cricklewood Q & A's

We really need really fast solicitors in Cricklewood - is that your solicitors?

Our firm adopt a completely efficient method when finishing the legal work for home sellers.

By utilising leading edge e conveyancing systems . We also assign you a dedicated conveyancing lawyer incentivised to communicate with all parties in the home buyer and seller chain like other buyers and sellers, to achieve a quick exchange.

Who do I give the appliance warranties to if they are being left at the property I’m selling?

If you are leaving what is generally termed ‘white goods’ at the property you are selling, which are still in warranty, the documentation should be given to your solicitor so that any warranties can be given to the buyer’s solicitor as part of the contract.

Note that, should you be leaving any electrical (or other) items at the property, this should be made clear on the Fixtures and Fittings Form (TA10) and agreed as early as possible between you and the buyers, particularly if you want financial recompense in so doing.

Is there a benefit to going to auction over a standard estate agent sale?

The majority of homes sold via an estate agent will be in a reasonable condition and usually modernised, whereas auction properties will often require a lot of modernisation or structural work before it can be lived in. That’s not to say you can’t use either for your sale, of course, irrespective of the state of the property.

Whichever option you choose, you should line up a focused, proactive solicitor on a fixed-fee agreement protected by a ‘No Completion, No Fee’ guarantee. You should appoint them as early as possible, too, so that the conveyancing work can start immediately – this is particularly important for auctions, as there is usually a four-week completion stipulation on its sale.

At Homeward Legal, we offer you’re the best quality service on all types of sale and purchase, including auctions, for competitively low fees protected by our 'No Completion, No Fee' guarantee. Try our online quote calculator or call our team on 0800 038 6699.

I am purchasing a residence in Ruislip. Will a chancel search be required?

Your solicitor may suggest that a chancel search be ordered, regardless of the parish where the property being bought is located. Through some Parochial Church Councils have decided to exact chancel repairs on the current owners, it is not possible to be certain that a parish in which lay rectors have not been expected to pay chancel repair dues recently will not automatically be the case for future owners, so it can be difficult to use this as a guide.

Can I agree a sale price without involving an estate agent or solicitor?

This depends on whether you have signed up with an estate agent and what agreement is already in place. While it might seem unfair if you’ve found a buyer outside of the estate agency process and you’re expected to still pay the agent their fees on sale, you should be very careful about stepping outside the agreed terms and conditions since this is legally binding and you may face penalties as a result. Therefore, if you want to follow this course, it’s worth checking the details with a solicitor to ensure you’re following the letter of the law.

If you’re not with an agent, you can publicise your house details with a number of publications and online sites (some are free, others require a fee), but you’ll need to do all the legwork and administration. For a legal standpoint, you don’t need to appoint a solicitor to perform the conveyancing, but it would be an unwise option to pursue as you will probably have neither the training or experience in some its complexities, and you won’t have the protective indemnity insurance in the event of a problem arising with your work.

Our lender will be the Royal Bank of Scotland - is there anything we need to be aware of?

Some lenders have limited the number of solicitors who can act for them. We are able to act on behalf of all major mortgage lenders, ensuring that an additional solicitor will not be required to act for your lender.

We are preparing to be finally moving out of our semi detached building in Cricklewood into our new house in Harlesden at what stage to choose a removals firm?

We will recommend that you wait organising removals until such time as exchange of contracts because generally a definitive move date wont have been agreed. As a rule firms will levy a rearrangement amount . Local removals companies include Capital Removal Waste UK, 42 Wallcote Av, London, NW2 1AU Telephone: 07949 232444 or Man & Van Nationwide Ltd, Cardiff House/Tilling Road, London, NW2 1LJ on 020 3327 2222.