COVID-19: Read the latest on how we can support your conveyancing journey

Hedon Conveyancing Solicitor Quote

Fixed Cost Hedon Conveyancing Quote

  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.
  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.
  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.
Fixed Fee Conveyancing

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained






Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Hedon Q & A's

What does a Hedon conveyancing lawyer advise if the flat we hope to buy is inside the boundary of a East Riding of Yorkshire local authority conservation area which seems to have unsympathetic stone cladding fitted to it?

Local authority enquiries carried out by a solicitor will identify whether the Hedon property a conservation area proof of consent for changes to the property will be required.

What do we need to calculate stamp duty and what should we budget for a £362k Hedon home?

The Stamp Duty which will be owed will depend on the purchase price of the house or flat. For a property purchased for £362k, the rate will be £10860.*

*(Source -, March 2013)

Can Hedon brownfield site soil still be contaminated?

Hedon's local area has a history of contamination from industry, agriculture and the natural environment , like much of the UK. Land may also be contaminated by other sources, including water contaminants such as household chemicals.

What individual property conveyancing searches will a solicitor in Hedon apply for when instructed on a Hedon property?

Standard conveyancing procedure will be to obtain the following Local Authority (personal or official), Drainage and Water Search (CON29DW or personal) and Environmental and, depending on certain criteria, specific searches for example Planning report.

What do I provide to the solicitor on my house sale?

The list of documents required is quite simple, but will be required at different stages of the process (but ideally any forms should be completed and returned on the day of receipt and preferably delivered by hand or email).

  • Proof of id
  • Title deeds (if you have them; they might be lodged with the solicitor who handled the purchase of the property you are selling, or the mortgage company)
  • Fixtures and Fittings Form (TA10)
  • Property Information Form (TA6) – information on boundaries, disputes and complaints with neighbours, notices and proposals, alterations and planning consents, building regulations, electricity and gas certificates, guarantees and warranties, insurance, environmental matters affecting the property, rights and informal arrangements, parking, other charges, services, connection to utilities and services, and transaction information
  • Copies of documents referenced in the PIF
  • Leasehold or shared freehold documents
  • Management Information Pack
  • Energy Performance Certificate

Providing all this documentation as quickly as possible, as well as responding to arising questions throughout the conveyancing within a couple of hours will help to speed the conclusion of your transaction up considerably.

Do you advise looking into how to hold off paying SDLT rates?

Stamp duty is generally payable for home purchases priced at over £125,000. We firmly advise against any stamp duty mitigation scheme, because these schemes are highly expensive and often likely to fail.