COVID-19: Read the latest on how we can support your conveyancing journey

Hermon Conveyancing Solicitor Quote

Fixed Cost Hermon Conveyancing Quote

  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.
  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.
  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.
Fixed Fee Conveyancing

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained






Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Hermon Q & A's

I am on a tight deadline, and would like ensure fast conveyancing, what should we do?

Crucial to buying faster is to use a proactive, diligent solicitor. There are, however, several tasks you can do. These include:

  • answering any queries raised by your solicitor as soon as possible
  • if you intend to get a house survey, doing so as early as you can
  • keeping in regular contact with the solicitor

What causes conveyancing legal work to be so delayed? Isn't it a simple matter of filing paperwork?

The legal work needed to sell or purchase a property may be drawn out. Homeward Legal appreciate how difficult it can be to face these and endeavour to diminish the effect of these delays whenever it is feasible. There are numerous reasons for delay, such as the time taken to return management information.

The survey revealed that no planning consent was obtained for an extension: What are the issues I’ll face?

The chartered surveyor inspecting the property will check any extensions or works that have occurred and highlight any concerns for the attention of your conveyancing solicitor, who will make enquiries with the local authority to establish whether the consents and building regulations are in place.

If the building regulations agreement is not in place, the vendor is not legally allowed to sell the property until they are, since the title deeds cannot be transferred to your ownership. If building requiring planning consent is present at the property but without proof of consent approval, the local authority might be willing to accept a retrospective approval, although this could take a long time, and, even then, they may instruct you, as the new owner, to return the building to its former state, which could be very costly.

Your solicitor will be able to advise you on the most appropriate course of action to take, including whether the retrospective planning or the reversal of building works can be renegotiated from the agreed sale price.

Do I need to choose the lawyer suggested by my local agent?

Your Hermon agent will often suggest a conveyancer. However, if they are paid a referral fee, the agent may recommend the solicitor willing to pay the highest referral fee, not the best value for you.

We are buying a unique house in one of the conservation areas. Where can I find more data concerning the standard of repair?

Conservation areas are specified by the local Pembrokeshire planning authority, who govern conservation area concerns from paths and footpaths to the thwarting of poorly maintained pavements. English Heritage maintain details on the condition of conservation areas in England in addition to the vulnerability of the area.