COVID-19: Find out more on how we can support your conveyancing journey

Hillsborough Conveyancing Solicitor Quote

Fixed Cost Hillsborough Conveyancing Quote

  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.
  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.
  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.
Fixed Fee Conveyancing

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained






Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Hillsborough Q & A's

How much does my conveyancing searches cost?

With Homeward Legal, conveyancing clients are required to pay at most £249 for searches. Conveyancing searches are charged 'at cost'.

How do you determine stamp duty tax, and what will we need to pay on a £277k Hillsborough residence?

The Stamp Duty you must pay will depend on the valuation. It is £8310 on a £277k house or flat in Hillsborough.*

*This information correct as of March 2013

What are the pitfalls if we buy a house within the boundary of a Sheffield planning authority conservation area ?

An integral part of conveyancing for purchasers includes the making of enquiries of Sheffield planning authority to verify conservation area status and the appropriate consent for any modifications. .

If no local authority consents be produced, your solicitor will advise you of the options, which include getting covered by an indemnity insurance or getting retrospective consent from Sheffield council.

We are purchasing a residence in the parish of York All Saints Peasholme. Is a chancel search appropriate?

The property solicitor may suggest a chancel search. In Hillsborough's much older areas, chancel repair may be apportioned on current owners of a home where Parochial Church Councils may have not done so in the past.

I’ve lost my gas/electrical certificates; will that stop me moving?

There is no legal imperative for you to provide either the gas or electrical safety certificates as the seller; you are required to provide a gas safety certificate on an annual basis, however, if you are planning on letting the property out. The Institution of Electrical Engineers recommends that an electrical certificate be updated at least every ten years or when the property is transferred to a new owner (every 5 years if you are letting the property out).

However, this usually means that this is the responsibility of the buyer with the onus on organising an inspection for a new certificate falling on them.

Homeward Legal offers competitive, fixed-fee quotes, protected by our 'No Completion, No Fee' guarantee. Try our online quote calculator or call our team on 0800 038 6699 to see what we mean.