Following the latest Government advice on home moving during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, find out more on how we can support your conveyancing journey. 

Quote Me!

Mynydd Isa Conveyancing Solicitor Quote

Fixed Cost Mynydd Isa Conveyancing Quote

  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.
  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.
  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.
Fixed Fee Conveyancing

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained






Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Mynydd Isa Q & A's

If I’m renting out rooms in my house, do I need to appoint a solicitor?

No, you don’t, because there is no legal imperative for you to do so. However, it’s not as straightforward as simply leasing out a room to a renter because there are certain provisions that must be met in order to protect you as the renter and the person renting the room.

This depends on the room and where it is in the property, state of the plumbing, insurance, and a number of other factors. You’ll also need to draw up a tenancy agreement to ensure demarcation and rights for both parties. While you won’t necessarily need a solicitor involved, it’s worth contacting a letting agency who will have the experience and knowledge to ensure you have everything in place. Be aware that any advice you seek from professionals may come with a fee, so it would be worth shopping around first.

How much time may conveyancing often take? I am purchasing a flat in Mynydd Isa.

On average, the amount of time taken to sell or purchase a property varies. This is influenced by a number of issues including where management information is required. Nationally, the average is up to twelve weeks, but we work for a deadline of six weeks.

Can I change the purpose of use for a purchase as part of the conveyancing procedure?

Putting in a planning request to change the use of part or all of a property is a straightforward process and you can deal directly with the local authority, which authorises plans and requests. However, tying it in with a planned purchase of a property has its own problems, since you don’t yet formally own the property, and the length of time to get through the planning process (with no guarantee of success) will need to be factored into the purchase duration, which the seller may not agree to.

We would advise you to either buy the property and then put in the planning request after completion (or exchange at the very earliest), or buy a property that’s already fit for your purposes. Or you might be lucky to find a property that already has the relevant planning consents in place.

Which local authority is responsible for Mynydd Isa?

Mynydd Isa is located in Flintshire County Council, County Hall, Mold, CH7 6NB Tel: 01352 752 121

What does a Mynydd Isa conveyancing solicitor advise if the home we hope to invest in is inside a Flintshire council conservation area which has inappropriate roof aerials fitted?

Flintshire planning authority enquiries carried out by a property lawyer during the legal process will ascertain the existence of suitable formal approval for any additions to the building.

Should no necessary permissions be produced, the solicitor will inform you of the best alternative for example getting an indemnity insurance policy or obtaining retrospective approval from Flintshire local authority.

Do we need to get a chancel search when you are buying near a 13th Century church in Mynydd Isa?

Potentially amounting to over £100,000 in repair cost obligations, chancel liability should be considered by buyers of Mynydd Isa property likely to be affected. Indemnity policies can be arranged if chancel liability is likely to be enforced. A solicitor will be able to advise as to whether a chancel search is necessary, and recommend suitable insurance.