COVID-19: Find out more on how we can support your conveyancing journey

Radcliffe on Trent Conveyancing Solicitor Quote

Fixed Cost Radcliffe on Trent Conveyancing Quote

  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.
  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.
  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.
Fixed Fee Conveyancing

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained






Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Radcliffe on Trent Q & A's

Is contaminated land in Radcliffe on Trent a problem?

Radcliffe on Trent property is contaminated by several natural causes. Contaminants such as hazardous and regulated installations will be investigated during the conveyancing process. Contamination can be caused by Radcliffe on Trent waste sites, including Disused Gravel Pit, Radcliffe Road, Nottinghamshire, NG12 2LT.

Who do I give the appliance warranties to if they are being left at the property I’m selling?

If you are leaving what is generally termed ‘white goods’ at the property you are selling, which are still in warranty, the documentation should be given to your solicitor so that any warranties can be given to the buyer’s solicitor as part of the contract.

Note that, should you be leaving any electrical (or other) items at the property, this should be made clear on the Fixtures and Fittings Form (TA10) and agreed as early as possible between you and the buyers, particularly if you want financial recompense in so doing.

Should I read about handling the legal work as a buyer of a maisonette , Is it a money saving idea to take care of the conveyancing on a DIY basis on our own?

Should you want to refer to the various books, you can feasibly take care of he legal and technical work without formally instructing an expert solicitor in Radcliffe on Trent. Above all else DIY lawyers do not have acceptable indemnity cover that all firms and their solicitors are under a duty to get.

Should I list my property with more than one estate agent?

The choice is entirely up to you and your specific circumstances. Going with a sole agent is probably the cheapest option (although the reach to buyers is dependent on how many clients are on their books), while multiple agents will be more expensive (but will reach a broader client base).

If you’re looking for a quick sale or the market is rather sluggish, it makes sense to put your property on with a number of agents. If the market is buoyant, it makes more sense to place the property with a sole agent.

Whichever you choose, you should always check the terms and conditions so that you know what service you’re getting for your money and how much it will cost you once the home is sold. You should also understand if there are penalties should you decide to place the property with more or fewer agents later on during the agreement period.

How can I go about determine whether the Radcliffe on Trent conservation area we are buying in is being neglected?

Conservation areas are nominated by the local Rushcliffe planning authority, who regulate the state of the area including things like street guard rails, addition of unsympathetic windows and the historic layout of roads.

English Heritage now maintain records about the state of repair of conservation areas in England along with the exposure to deterioration.

Do I need a solicitor?

The quick and easy answer is that you don’t. There is no legal imperative for you to employ a solicitor to handle the conveyancing when dealing with property. However, it would be rather unwise for you to carry out the work yourself because you probably won’t have the skills, knowledge and experience to perform many of the complex tasks, and you won’t possess the indemnity insurance that all solicitors are obliged to carry to protect clients in the event that something goes wrong.

You need to appoint a solicitor who is experienced, proactive and focused so that you have the best chance of completing your transaction as early as possible. You should also look for such a solicitor who also offers ‘No Completion, No Fee’ protection so that you will only be invoiced for the fees once your transaction has completed successfully.

Worried about the conveyancing process? Looking at a tight budget? Let Homeward Legal help you with our low fees without compromising our service values. Call us now on 0800 038 6699.

As a result of the serious flooding in Sept 2012 in the East Midlands we are thinking that property environmental searches may not be exacting enough?

A thorough Radcliffe on Trent conveyancer will recommend that you get additional rigorous property conveyancing searches if the standard search establishes a Radcliffe on Trent flood risk.

You could speak to a neighbour for that additional local information.