COVID-19: Find out more on how we can support your conveyancing journey

Sandhurst Conveyancing Solicitor Quote

Fixed Cost Sandhurst Conveyancing Quote

  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.
  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.
  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.
Fixed Fee Conveyancing

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained






Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Sandhurst Q & A's

Do I need to get a house surveyor to check for defects affecting this property purchase?

Homeward Legal recommend that you order a property survey. It is a fact that there are a range of concerns that can affect a property, such as ground movement. These will not be reported on by a solicitor.

For a fast completion to buy a £ 272,000 residence, how could we accelerate our conveyancing process?

Contacting a proactive, diligent solicitor is essential to a fast completion. There are a number of tasks you as the buyer could do to get moving sooner, including, promptly answering your solicitor's questions, confirming your mortgage offer and calling or emailing your solicitor, and chase them if you suspect any delays.

How much is the council tax on a Thirties mid-terrace house in Sandhurst?

Typically a report on title will include the relevant Bracknell Forest council tax band. Up-to-date charges for homes in Sandhurst are tabled at the Bracknell Forest council website. At the time of writing, 01 October 2012, the different rates are:

  • Band A - £912.00
  • Band B - £1,064.00
  • Band C - £1,216.00
  • Band D - £1,368.00
  • Band E - £1,672.00
  • Band F - £1,975.00
  • Band G - £2,279.00
  • Band H - £2,735.00

What amount of time does conveyancing take, on average?

The length of time needed to transfer a home may vary, affected by potentially many issues which may affect the property including if management information is required. Homeward Legal solicitors ensure your sale, purchase or remortgage is undertaken as quickly as possible.

Should I use the lawyer offered by my agent?

If you opt for a solicitor referred this way, you the agent is able to use their influence induce a solicitor to wrap up the process as soon as possible. If the agent is paid a referral fee, however, it may be the case that the agent recommends the solicitor willing to pay the highest referral fee, not the best value for you.

What specific things do I need to look out for if I’m buying a house on the coast?

With worsening weather and floods now becoming increasingly commonplace, with the media remarking on it in depth, buying a property that has a likelihood of flooding is a difficult decision to make. Not only is there the issue of cleaning up if it does flood, but insurance premiums will be much higher (and perhaps even prohibitive).

For homes in coastal areas, there is also the problem of coastal erosion, where some properties have been seen to literally fall into the sea.

However, the good news is that picking a home in a coastal region doesn’t automatically mean that it’s going to be subject to flooding or that it’s eventually going to slip into the sea. The searches ordered by your conveyancing solicitor will identify the level of risk associated with the property and, based on this, your solicitor may recommend that you take out specialist reports (e.g. from Landmark or other organisations) to get a more in-depth description of the risks and options. These are in addition to the standard set and will be charged to you as a disbursement at cost.

Your surveyor will also be able to identify evidence of previous floods and other problems during their inspection and provide advice in their report. If the problems are considered sufficiently severe, the surveyor may also note the specifics for further investigation by your conveyancing solicitor.