COVID-19: Read the latest on how we can support your conveyancing journey

Shotton Conveyancing Solicitor Quote

Fixed Cost Shotton Conveyancing Quote

  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.
  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.
  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.
Fixed Fee Conveyancing

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained






Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Shotton Q & A's

My wife and I am selling our co-owned house in a hurry at a nearby auction, can you assign fast Shotton conveyancing solicitors ?

Regularly property conveyancing lawyers are procrastinating which can add unnecessary pressure to the property legal process.

We have implemented the very latest information technology and legal software . We allocate clients a dedicated lawyer practiced at communicate with everyone in the buyer and seller property chain such as other buyers and sellers, to achieve a fast home move.

Which of the Shotton lender panels are your solicitors on?

We can work with all the major lenders serving Shotton home purchasers. Local mortgage lenders and brokers include Forde & Hall, 24 Chester Rd West, Shotton, Deeside, CH5 1BX.

How can the conveyancing solicitor in Shotton report back on the potential risk of possible flooding in Shotton?

An integral component in the legal due diligence procedure involves your conveyancing lawyer conducting environmental searches that provide you with detail in relation to Shotton flooding.

I’ve lost my gas/electrical certificates; will that stop me moving?

There is no legal imperative for you to provide either the gas or electrical safety certificates as the seller; you are required to provide a gas safety certificate on an annual basis, however, if you are planning on letting the property out. The Institution of Electrical Engineers recommends that an electrical certificate be updated at least every ten years or when the property is transferred to a new owner (every 5 years if you are letting the property out).

However, this usually means that this is the responsibility of the buyer with the onus on organising an inspection for a new certificate falling on them.

Homeward Legal offers competitive, fixed-fee quotes, protected by our 'No Completion, No Fee' guarantee. Try our online quote calculator or call our team on 0800 038 6699 to see what we mean.

Do we need to get a chancel liability search? We are buying a residence in Shotton.

Owners of property near to a church in the area are expected to subsidise repairs, as a result of chancel repair liability. A number of sources are used to identify liability, including maps of Shotton's parish boundaries. Ecclesiastical properties in this area where a chancel search may be appropriate include St Saviour.

The maisonette being purchased is on a ex-industrial site. Apparently manganese (Mn) top-soil contamination may be an issue.

Considerable measures are taken across Shotton and the region to resolve soil contamination. Land may also be contaminated by other sources, including radioactive waste and water contaminants such as bleach.

Is there a checklist for buyers or sellers helping to decide what’s most important?

The process of buying and selling is a complex one, so it’s helpful for your research to have checklists to ensure nothing is forgotten. There are several online resources with checklists for individual aspects of the moving process, including what to consider as a first-time buyer, help to buy schemes, removals, speeding up conveyancing and so on.

When it comes to deciding what you want for your new home to help you narrow down the choice of locations and types of property available, this is largely down to personal choice, so a standardised checklist might limit your requirements. You can talk to an estate agent about what you want as they will have the experience to narrow down your options. However, you need to consider the size of the property (number of rooms, bathroom facilities, bedrooms, etc.), size of garden, proximity to public transport links, noise, entertainment options (e.g. cinema, pub, eateries, etc.), access to off-road parking, schools, speed of broadband, and so on. Consider making a list of what the property must have and an associated wish list so that likely compromises can be made.