There is no obligation, and you will see your quote online rather than having to wait for an email or call.

Which service do you require?

Fixed Fee Conveyancing
No-Completion protection*
Excellent Trustpilot rating
CQS accredited solicitors
Customer Helpline Mon-Sun


  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.

  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.

  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained





Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In West Yorkshire Q & A's

Does the report on title prepared by the West Yorkshire property solicitor report back on the rates of council tax on a Band G maisonette before contracts are exchanged?

A solicitor will write to the governing local council to discover the appropriate council tax band and rates, which will be written in the report on title. The latest tax charges for properties in West Yorkshire are set out online at the local authority website.

What do fixtures and fittings mean?

New owners in West Yorkshire are frequently confused by the lack of detail regarding fixtures and fittings. Early agreement of a list of fixtures and fittings will avoid later disputes, clarifying to both parties what items will stay, and which will be removed.

Could manganese contaminate land in West Yorkshire?

Though the dangers are usually minor, if significant harm could be caused to people or protected species by the contamination, it is likely to be labelled contaminated land. Data on many contaminants, such as disinfection by-products and water contaminants such as petrol, will be included in an environmental search.


When is it appropriate to find a solicitor to handle our sale?

The straightforward answer is, the sooner the better. Early instruction of a conveyancing firm can reduce the likelihood of the transaction stalling.

What should I do about the transfer of ownership of the utility billing?

It is the responsibility of the former owners to inform the utilities firms (gas, electricity, water, etc.) that they are moving.

You should give your current suppliers at least 48 hours’ notice that you’re moving home and, when you leave your old property, you should take all the necessary readings and send them to your old supplier(s) along with your forwarding address, so that they can send you a final bill and sort out any credit you might be owed.

You should give your new utility suppliers at least 48 hours giving your personal details for the new property. When you move into your new property, you should take all the readings again and send them to the new suppliers so that they have a record of where to start the bills running.

How do I bypass paying stamp duty tax?

Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) commonly must be paid for residential property over £125,000. We do not recommend any form of stamp duty mitigation scheme, because these schemes are highly expensive and HMRC may challenge a scheme up to six years later and the total stamp duty, with interest, will be due.

Do you need searches for chancel liability when I am purchasing in West Yorkshire?

Where land in West Yorkshire was once owned by a lay-rector, new owners of that property may be obliged to fund upkeep of local churches. Owners who have bought property prior to 2003 may be totally unaware that a liability exists if a chancel search was not carried out. A conveyancing solicitor will be able to advise as to whether a chancel search is necessary, and recommend suitable insurance.