Get an Instant 
Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Transfer of Equity in Yatton

A transfer of equity occurs when a property owner wishes to change the legal ownership of the property. Reasons include marriage, divorce and tax planning.

Homeward Legal's solicitors offer expert legal assistance with your transfer of equity.

Get an instant quote for a transfer of equity in Yatton.

Remortgage Solicitors Yatton

Homeward Legal's panel of solicitors carry out remortgage conveyancing for Yatton clients every week.

We strive to complete your remortgage legal work quickly, so that you benefit from your new mortgage deal as soon as possible.

Get an online Yatton solicitor remortgage quote to begin.

Prefer to Talk?

or call us: 0800 038 6699

The Conveyancing
Process Explained

Read More

Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing in Yatton Q & A's

Profile photo of Clarisa McMahon


Ask Clarisa a question

Updated: 29/11/16

Local points of interest in Yatton

Puxton Holy Saviour Churches Conservation Trust and Brockley St Nicholas Churches Conservation Trust are easily accessible from Yatton.

Yatton is very close at roughly three miles of junction entry 20 Southbound of the M5.

Yatton's closest station is Yatton. The closest airport to Yatton is Bristol Airport (5 miles). Cardiff Airport is 23 miles and away.

Seasons Day Clevedon is the closest hospital for Yatton.


How do I get the best conveyancing rates in Yatton for a £774k house?


The confusion over what is, and is not, included in a 'cheap' quote leaves many buyers paying out more than they anticipated in the end, and many law firms claim to offer 'the cheapest conveyancing'. Often additional costs are often hiding in the terms and conditions. Extra fees which are listed in your solicitor's terms should be clearly defined. Our quotes offer a clear statement of your solicitors fees for a standard purchase or sale.


Which local authority is responsible for Yatton?


Yatton is located in North Somerset District Council, Town Hall, Walliscote Grove Road, Weston Super Mare, Somerset, BS23 1UJ, contact: 01934 888 888


We are taking out a mortgage in Yatton with Paragon Mortgages - what will we need to be aware of?


Traditionally, it was usually straightforward for solicitors to act for both a buyer and their lender. Over the last two years, some lenders have limited the number of solicitors who can act for them. Homeward Legal will act for most lenders.


An unanticipated event demand that we ideally need to expedite matters and exchange on the selling of our renovated leasehold flat in a narrow time frame, do Homeward Legal have any extra fast Yatton solicitors ?

Worryingly, a lot of house buying conveyancers are unhurried which usually adds even more stress to moving home. We only work with conveyancing property lawyers who are selected because they are client focused and endeavour to communicate by phone and email to the whole buyer and seller property chain .

Also our lawyers are picked because they have invested in premier integrated systems to drive through the sale of your property without hitch.


Please explain why purchase conveyancing work requires weeks?


The conveyancing process will occasionally be lengthy. We endeavour to diminish their burden by, for example, ordering searches as early as possible. Delays may include difficulties with mortgage finance.


The internet has abundant on and offline books going into great depth on do it yourself conveyancing. Do I really need to instruct a solicitor in Yatton ?


There are no arguments why a buyer cant engage in the legal work without the help of a dedicated conveyancing solicitor in Yatton.

However, a property lawyer carries out a large number of tasks including interpreting replies to enquiries and notifying the Land Registry of new charges many of which really need a qualified solicitor.

Essentially DIY conveyancers are taking risks without applicable indemnity cover which qualified firms and their solicitors are compelled to be in possession of.


When should we speak to a conveyancing solicitor?


In the majority of situations, instructing as early as possible is better, as conveyancing involves a number of tasks which may be carried out straight away. Some authors suggest holding off instruction until an offer is accepted, but you will then be at a serious disadvantage in the event of a contract race, or buyer eager to move quickly.


Is there a danger that we could be gazumped?


The practice of rejecting an offer which has been accepted after a second buyer has made a better offer is known as gazumping. Although being gazumped is less common in a declining market, there will always be a risk. Instructing your solicitor as soon as possible is a key first step to reducing this risk.