There is no obligation, and you will see your quote online rather than having to wait for an email or call.

Which service do you require?

Fixed Fee Conveyancing
No-Completion protection*
Excellent Trustpilot rating
CQS accredited solicitors
Customer Helpline Mon-Sun


  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.

  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.

  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained





Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Yelverton Q & A's

Could the charges for our conveyancing incorporate any additional costs?

It is unfortunate that sellers must read the terms of their conveyancing quote careful to identify any hidden fees. Homeward Legal's solicitors do not charge any hidden extra charges. Some firms only provide estimates disguised as quotes, meaning that your final bill could be much higher.

The agent has named a solicitor . Will it be easier to use this firm?

Many estate agents have referral deals with solicitors whereby they refer work. These referrals should be considered carefully, as some agents choose the firm which pays to the largest referral fee, not the most appropriate choice.

Should I read about DIY conveyancing when buying a home , Might it be a smart move to do the DIY conveyancing without help.?

Technically there is absolutely no argument why a seller cant carry out the your own conveyancing unaided. However, a Yelverton property solicitor takes care of a huge number of assignments e.g. chasing completion statements and checking the lease most of which are better done by someone with the relevant training.

Could antimony contaminate land in Yelverton?

Yelverton industry, agriculture and the natural environment can cause soil contamination. Other sources of contaminated land include groundwater contaminants like solvents and fertilisers.

What will the searches on average cost?

With Homeward Legal, clients are charged at most £249 for searches in Yelverton. Commonly ordered searches include a drainage search and an environmental search.

Unforeseen personal circumstances mean we would prefer to move along quickly and complete on the sale of our apartment asap, do Homeward Legal employ fast Yelverton solicitors ?

To be perfectly candid a high proportion of solicitors firms are sluggish which can add additional stress to buying or selling a house. We only ever introduce you to panel of solicitors who are selected because they try to exert pressure through every part of the buyer and seller property chain . Additionally our lawyers are actually chosen because they always employ the very latest practice management software systems to exchange on your house move as quickly as possible.

What can a Yelverton conveyancing lawyer do if the home we are intending to buy is inside a registered conservation area and has unauthorised windows added?

West Devon council enquiries carried out by a property lawyer as part of the conveyancing will verify if the property is within a designated conservation area proof of permission for alterations will be asked for.