Following the latest Government advice on home moving during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, find out more on how we can support your conveyancing journey. 

Quote Me!

The Energy Performance Certificate explained

Every home that goes on the market for sale or rent in England needs an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). Every new-build property also needs an EPC. This is a form that details the building’s energy efficiency and highlights where a householder can make cost-effective energy savings. Want to know more? Read more…