There is no obligation, and you will see your quote online rather than having to wait for an email or call.

Which service do you require?

Fixed Fee Conveyancing
No-Completion protection*
Excellent Trustpilot rating
CQS accredited solicitors
Customer Helpline Mon-Sun


  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.

  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.

  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained





Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Bramley Q & A's

I am moving in Bramley, and have a quote from you. Are there any supplementary hidden costs?

No. Homeward Legal will not charge any hidden charges. Your quote for conveyancing in Bramley is an honest and accurate price the legal costs for your sale or purchase.

What does the Bramley property solicitor recommend if the building is located in a Leeds planning authority conservation area which has inappropriate artificial stone cladding added?

Leeds planning authority LLC1 searches conducted by your Bramley property lawyer during the legal process should find out whether the property is within a designated conservation area and any evidence of consent for additions to the property will be supplied.Should no suitable consents be available your conveyancing solicitor will recommend all options which can include taking out an indemnity insurance policy or seeking retrospective permission from the planning authority.

We have a found a freehold property to buy. How do we guarantee a fast conveyancing transaction?

Importantly, a fast transaction is essential to is to employing a proactive, diligent conveyancer. There are numerous things you as the buyer could do, such as, encouraging your conveyancer to carry out searches promptly, completing all forms as soon as possible and organising your finances, including arranging a mortgage.

Is it advisable to get a chancel search when my partner and I are buying a Bramley house near church land?

Property owners in Bramley may be subject to chancel repair liability. Terms used in a property's name, like 'abbeylands', may indicate chancel liability. A conveyancing solicitor will be able to advise as to whether a chancel search is necessary, and recommend suitable insurance. Bramley church properties where chancel liability may apply include Holy Trinity, Newlay Lane St Margaret's, St Francis, and St James.

Why does Bramley sale conveyancing be so delayed?

The legal work required to buy or sell a property may suffer setbacks. Homeward Legal work hard to minimise their effect whenever possible by driving the sale or purchase forward. Common delays may include the length of time it takes for the managing agent or landlord to respond to queries.

What does my searches be?

With Homeward Legal's conveyancing service, a purchase conveyancing client charged at a maximum £249 for conveyancing searches. Searches are disbursements.

Which factors can impact land in Bramley, and should they be a concern?

Property will be contaminated by a range of environmental factors. Contaminants including proximity to landfill sites should be reported on during conveyancing searches. Sands Quarry, Shere Road, Surrey, GU5 9BW is one such potential source of contamination.

How much is stamp duty and land transaction tax?

The Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is based on a trigger threshold of £125,000, followed by a calculation of increasing percentages against the price bands, which are then added together:

  • Less than £125,000 = 0%
  • £125,000-£250,000 = 2%
  • £250,000-£925,000 = 5%
  • £925,000-£1,500,000 = 10%
  • More than £1,500,000 = 12%

For example, a house bought for £450,000 will trigger SDLT at £12,500 (£0 for the first £125,000, £2,500 for the next £125,000, and £10,000 for the next £150,000 as the price falls in the first three bands).