There is no obligation, and you will see your quote online rather than having to wait for an email or call.

Which service do you require?

Fixed Fee Conveyancing
No-Completion protection*
Excellent Trustpilot rating
CQS accredited solicitors
Customer Helpline Mon-Sun


  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.

  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.

  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained





Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Brent Cross Q & A's

I have found plenty of useful articles about doing your own legal work. Do we necessarily have to use Brent Cross property lawyer ?

There are no arguments why you cant adopt a DIY approach and do the majority of the legal process without the help of a dedicated Brent Cross conveyancing solicitor.

That said, a solicitor in Brent Cross juggles a significant number of jobs ranging from chasing outstanding papers and interpreting management accounts most of which are better done by someone with training.

Should I organize a private purchase of items on the Fixtures and Fittings form?

This would be very unwise as the Fixtures and Fittings Form (TA10) forms part of the contract, and it lists all the items that the seller is planning to leave at the property with an agreed price for anything they want money for.

To try to organise a private sale outside of this clear and controlled process may result in difficulties later on in the process, which is precisely why this form is in place. If you want something to remain that’s not listed on the Fixtures and Fittings Form, raise a query through your solicitor so that negotiations may be formally carried out.

Worried about what your responsibilities are in the legal side of your move? Let Homeward Legal help with their experience and low fixed fees. Call our team now on 0800 038 6699.

What average time should it take our conveyancer to conduct all of the conveyancing formalities on a terraced building we want to buy?

Getting contracts exchanged can take anywhere between 1 month and twelve weeks, which can be hampered by any number of things for example the efficiency of the seller's property lawyer, or whether the property is leasehold, Freehold or share of freehold.

Our highly conveyancing solicitors are extremely results-orientated, completing the process in as little time as possible.

Are costs for obtaining landlord's consent to alterations fees or disbursements?

It may not be clear if an itemised charge is a fee or a disbursement. These costs are fees not disbursements. Consent can be difficult to arrange, but the fee may be included in your quote.

What would the cost of the searches in Brent Cross total?

Brent Cross conveyancing searches ranges in cost. They are paid to a third party.