COVID-19: Find out more on how we can support your conveyancing journey

Kenton Conveyancing Solicitor Quote

Fixed Cost Kenton Conveyancing Quote

  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.
  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.
  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.
Fixed Fee Conveyancing

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained






Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Kenton Q & A's

We need to complete this purchase as soon as possible, how can we organise fast conveyancing?

Firstly, a fast conveyancing transaction is crucial to instruct a proactive conveyancer. There are, however, numerous tasks you, as the buyer, can do, such as, calling or emailing the conveyancer, and chase them if you suspect any delays, arranging any finances require to complete the purchase and quickly completing and return any forms.

There is a lot of online help on doing ones own conveyancing as a seller of a maisonette , Is it prudent to take care of the legal work without any help?

It can possible for you to take care of he conveyancing yourself. That said, a solicitor in Kenton juggles a long list of tasks e.g. approving contract or communication with the lender which need a qualified professional. AT any rate legal practices must have insurance that ultimately protects you from any professional omissions.

What’s the difference between exchange of contracts and completion?

When you exchange contracts, this means that you are agreeing to all the terms drawn up within the contract made between you on one side of the transaction, and the opposite party on the other side. It is from this point that you are legally obliged to go through with the transaction (unless you want to be subject to financial and/or legal penalties).

The completion of contracts is the point where you officially take over ownership of the property, receive the keys and can move in. All monies are transferred between the various parties and the conveyancing solicitor contacts the Land Registry to register the change of ownership to you.

Confused by the jargon in conveyancing? Let Homeward Legal's straightforward and clear service help guide you to as early a completion as possible. Try our online quote generator or call us on 0800 038 6699.

Should I accept an offer on my home if I haven’t found one to buy?

From your prospective buyer’s standpoint, they are not going to want to wait around for you to find somewhere to move to necessarily, meaning that they might drop out of the process to look for a property that is more readily available. However, you might want to have the discussion with your estate agent as to the best way to manage this as part of the process of putting your house on the market.

It’s not always going to be easy for everyone in the chain to have everything lined up from mortgage offers, sale price agreements, solicitors, surveys and so on. Therefore, you can be honest and tell your prospective buyer that, while you’re accepting the price, you haven’t completed your part in the chain; if they are unhappy with this, your other option is to consider a short-term rental or moving in with friends temporarily to protect the sale.

With our experienced solicitors at low, fixed-fee quotes with 'No Completion, No Fee' protection, Homeward Legal is in the best position to look after your conveyancing. Call us now on 0800 038 6699 to get started.

For a property valued at £619000. What should be calculated for stamp duty?

The SDLT payable is dependent on the purchase price. Stamp duty will be £24760 on a £619000 house or flat (information correct September 2012).

Are 'conveyancing searches' necessary?

Conveyancing searches are a standard set of questions raised by the purchaser's property lawyer. They are not carried out by a property surveyor.