COVID-19: Find out more on how we can support your conveyancing journey

Woodside Park Conveyancing Solicitor Quote

Fixed Cost Woodside Park Conveyancing Quote

  1. Fixed Price Conveyancing
    Our solicitors carry out all the conveyancing work for your house move for a fixed fee.
  2. No-Completion protection*
    You will not be charged any solicitors fees, if for any reason your transaction does not complete.
  3. Local CQS-accredited Solicitors
    With local experience, our solicitors will lead you through the whole of your sale or purchase.
Fixed Fee Conveyancing

No additional fees whatsoever.

The Conveyancing
Process Explained






Get an Instant Conveyancing Quote

Please quote me for:

Conveyancing In Woodside Park Q & A's

What should I do about the transfer of ownership of the utility billing?

It is the responsibility of the former owners to inform the utilities firms (gas, electricity, water, etc.) that they are moving.

You should give your current suppliers at least 48 hours’ notice that you’re moving home and, when you leave your old property, you should take all the necessary readings and send them to your old supplier(s) along with your forwarding address, so that they can send you a final bill and sort out any credit you might be owed.

You should give your new utility suppliers at least 48 hours giving your personal details for the new property. When you move into your new property, you should take all the readings again and send them to the new suppliers so that they have a record of where to start the bills running.

What’s the difference between exchange of contracts and completion?

When you exchange contracts, this means that you are agreeing to all the terms drawn up within the contract made between you on one side of the transaction, and the opposite party on the other side. It is from this point that you are legally obliged to go through with the transaction (unless you want to be subject to financial and/or legal penalties).

The completion of contracts is the point where you officially take over ownership of the property, receive the keys and can move in. All monies are transferred between the various parties and the conveyancing solicitor contacts the Land Registry to register the change of ownership to you.

Confused by the jargon in conveyancing? Let Homeward Legal's straightforward and clear service help guide you to as early a completion as possible. Try our online quote generator or call us on 0800 038 6699.

We are planning to buy in Woodside Park. Do we need 'conveyancing searches'?

These searches are a standard set of queries undertaken on your behalf. These searches deal with issues and defects relating to the property's legal title.

Will conveyancing solicitor in Woodside Park order any searches on the London Edwardian mid terrace building I am buying?

If buying and getting a mortgage the building society of bank insist that at least specific searches, including these searches - Local Authority, Drainage and Water Search (CON29DW or personal) and Environment Search, and possibly specific searches e.g. a Commons Registration (CON290).

Will we need a building survey for our house purchase?

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors advise that Woodside Park property purchasers book a survey when purchasing in Woodside Park. There can be a wide range of defects which have a negative impact on a property, which include cavity wall tie failure or dry rot.

Does your solicitors firm look after auction conveyancing in Woodside Park?

Our firm is very knowledgeable with buyers and sellers at auction. Frequently hard to value properties such as landlocked or without legal access, are listed at auction which need supplementary inquiries before completion. We therefore strongly advocate buyers at auction to formally instruct a conveyancing company well in advance of the auction day to give enough time for a detailed report.